Meetings with Impact
Companies that run effective meetings achieve superior results. This course will teach you how to run well-structured meetings that keep everyone focused and engaged, hold people accountable for performance, and achieve your goals faster. This 3-hour course is designed for managers who currently lead a team, or aspiring managers hoping to lead a team soon. CEOs will also benefit from learning and teaching this proven methodology to all management personnel to create high-performance, high-accountability teams.
Over the past two decades, Stephen has facilitated thousands of strategic planning sessions. He previously managed a global team of more than fifty strategy consultants and has personally coached hundreds of companies in the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand to implement their plans effectively.
Stephen was also one of the founders of a strategy-execution dashboard software company when he lived in the USA. He had the rare privilege of viewing thousands of companies working to achieve their goals, and in this course, he will teach you how to avoid the mistakes that most companies make.
Some of the things you will learn include :
- Why most companies lack meeting discipline
- Do you need to meet? Do you need to attend?
- Understanding the ROI of meetings
- The meeting cadence of high-performance companies
- Proven agendas to run common meeting types
- Meeting preparation and prework
- The meeting facilitator’s role
- Overcome the 5 common dysfunctions of teams
- “Meeting rules” that drive superior outcomes
- The importance of making progress visible
- Praise people the right way
- Hold people accountable for performance with “radical candor”
“These training courses teach the practical skills I wish I knew when I started my leadership journey”
Buy this course to learn Stephen’s “battle-tested” management skills and upgrade the capabilities of your management team