This course will teach you how to identify and manage your key Metrics (also called Key Performance Indicators, or KPIs). Metrics are the critical success factors that drive the performance of your organization and functional teams. This 3-hour course is designed for managers who currently lead a team, or aspiring managers hoping to lead a team soon. CEOs will also benefit from learning and teaching this proven methodology to all management personnel to clarify and simplify performance expectations for all staff.
Over the past two decades, Stephen has facilitated thousands of strategic planning sessions. He previously managed a global team of more than fifty strategy consultants and has personally coached hundreds of companies in the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand to implement their plans effectively.
Stephen was also one of the founders of a strategy-execution dashboard software company when he lived in the USA. He had the rare privilege of viewing thousands of company KPI dashboards, and in this course, he will teach you how to avoid the mistakes that most companies make.
Some of the things you will learn include :
- The benefits of having the right metrics
- Choose the right metrics for your business model
- The proven way to set performance standards
- Graphing and displaying metrics
- Facilitate metrics review meetings effectively to drive results
- Motivate your people with metrics
- The dark side of performance measurement
- Grading team performance
- Praise people the right way
- Hold people accountable for performance with “radical candor”
“These training courses teach the practical skills I wish I knew when I started my leadership journey”
Buy this course to learn Stephen’s “battle-tested” management skills and upgrade the capabilities of your management team